Reliable and affordable

Commercial Vehicle Insurance in Doral

Prepare for life’s “what-ifs”— call us at 786-788-5472

Does the nature of your business mean that you or your employees are constantly on the road? Then you may require specific commercial vehicle insurance to ensure you are covered in case of an accident. Contact Statewide Insurance Group today for help finding the perfect policy for your needs!

But Aren’t I Covered by My Personal Auto Insurance Policy?

Commercial vehicle insurance is a legal requirement across the U.S., and protects you if you drive a car, van, truck or big rig as part of your business. While most people understand the need for specialized insurance for larger vehicles, a fair number of our clients are confused by this requirement for cars, motorcycles, and vans. 

Unfortunately, your standard auto insurance policy doesn’t offer the same level of coverage as commercial vehicle insurance. In fact, the standard policy will only cover your vehicle if it is used socially or for commuting. 

This means that if you predominantly use your vehicle for business, such as traveling between different locations for work, shuttling colleagues or employees around, or transporting work-related material, you will absolutely need the correct commercial vehicle insurance to cover you in case of an RTA.

With over 30 years of insurance experience, Statewide Insurance Group has helped many business owners like yourself find the perfect commercial vehicle insurance to match their unique needs. Call us today so we can help you too.

Make sure you’re compliant with the law


Commercial Vehicle Insurance Miami-Dade County
Our Services
  • Home Insurance
  • Commercial Business Insurance
  • Workers' Compensation Insurance
  • Condo Insurance
  • Commercial Vehicle Insurance
  • Boat Insurance
Our Guarantees
  • Years of Experience
  • Independent
  • Trusted Agents
  • Bilingual Staff
We Serve
  • Doral
  • Miami-Dade County
  • Broward County

Who Needs Commercial Vehicle Insurance?

Are you trying to decide whether you really need commercial vehicle insurance? There are several key factors you can use to make your decision. According to state regulations, you need commercial vehicle insurance if:

  • You transport goods or people for a fee (e.g., a taxi or moving company)
  • You conduct any service with your vehicle (e.g., a food truck)
  • You transport heavy loads of machinery or equipment, or tow a trailer used to conduct your business
  • You have employees operating a vehicle, or if the ownership of your vehicle is in the name of a corporation or partnership

If any of the above factors apply to your vehicle use, then you most likely need a robust commercial vehicle insurance policy. Still unsure? That’s not a problem.

Simply get in touch with one of the friendly bilingual experts at Statewide Insurance Group today! We’ll help you make the right decision based on how your vehicles are used and who’s driving them.

Protection for whoever’s driving


Commercial Vehicle Insurance Doral

Helping You Make the Right Decision

Our friendly staff is ready to offer a wide variety of insurance services across Miami-Dade County, Broward County, and the surrounding areas. For sound policies and trusted advice, call today!

Appointment / Contact

Text value required
Phone number value required
E-Mail address value required
Checkbox mandatory
LOPEZ INSURANCE AGENCY, INC. DBA Statewide Insurance Group is committed to ensuring that the collection and processing of data carried out by our site complies with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act. To know and exercise your rights, particularly concerning the withdrawal of consent to the use of collected data, please consult our privacy policy